Type Here to Get Search Results !

Why Can't I Move in My Lucid Dreams? The Solution is Very Simple!

Have you ever experienced a dream in which you became aware that you were in fact dreaming? It's a fantastic feeling, isn't it? Suddenly, you're in control, and anything is possible. You can fly, breathe underwater, or even travel to different dimensions. But what happens when you try to move in a lucid dream, and you can't seem to budge?


Why Can't I Move in My Lucid Dreams


First of all, let's clarify what we mean by a lucid dream. A lucid dream is a dream in which you know that you are dreaming. This realization can happen spontaneously, or you can train yourself to become lucid in your dreams. Once you're lucid, you can take control of the dream and do whatever you want. It's like being a superhero in your own mind.


Why Can't I Move in My Lucid Dreams?

So why can't you move in your lucid dreams? Well, there could be a few reasons.


Low Control Over The Dream

One possibility is that you're not fully in control yet. Just because you're aware that you're dreaming doesn't mean you have complete control over the dream. 


It takes practice to get to the point where you can manipulate your dream environment and your dream body. So, if you find yourself unable to move, try to focus on your intention to move and see if that helps.


Paralysing Signals of the Brain

Another reason you might be having trouble moving in your lucid dreams is that your brain is still sending signals to your physical body. When you're asleep, your brain sends signals to your body to keep it paralyzed so that you don't act out your dreams. This is called REM atonia. 


When you become lucid in a dream, your brain is still sending those signals to your body, so it can be difficult to move. But keep in mind that this reason is not true for all people. If this is the reason in your case then you can easily solve this problem by attaining greater awareness in your dreams.


How To Freely Move in Lucid Dreams?

Why Can't I Move in My Lucid Dreams


As we all know, if there is any problem, there must also be a solution. There are a few strategies you can use to overcome this. 


Taking Small Movements

One technique is to focus on small movements, such as wiggling your fingers or toes. By starting with small movements, you can gradually build up to bigger movements. This eventually moves your entire dream body.


It's also worth mentioning that the sensation of movement in a dream can be different from the sensation of movement in waking life. In a dream, you might feel like you're moving even if you're not physically moving at all. So, it's possible that you are moving in your dream, but the sensation is different from what you're used to.


Concentrate on Dream Environment

When you will know in a dream that you are in a dream, then first of all stand in one place. Observe the things around you very carefully. Try to raise your level of awareness in the dream as much as possible. 


The more conscious you are in your dreams, the better you can control your dreams. Once you learn to control your dreams, you will be able to walk, run, and fly in your dreams.


Myself Learning To Control Dreams in Beginning

Why Can't I Move in My Lucid Dreams


In the beginning, when I was learning lucid dreaming, I also had a lot of trouble controlling my dreams. In the beginning, my lucid dreams were very hazy and I used to wake up immediately from the dream. When I tried to fly in my lucid dream, I could not fly.


Many times it also happened that when I knew in a dream that I was dreaming, I used to wake up soon after knowing that. When I tried to fly in my initial lucid dream, I could not fly. Then slowly I kept on practicing and one day I jumped down from a very high hill with the help of a parachute. Then the parachute disappeared and I kept flying. That's how I learned to fly while lucid dreaming.


If you also try, then it will not be a difficult thing to walk in a lucid dream. You should try to walk with a concentration in a lucid dream.


Conclusion

Moving in a lucid dream can be challenging, but with practice and patience, it's possible to overcome the obstacles. 


As the famous lucid dreamer Stephen LaBerge once said, "The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra." 


So, keep practicing, and who knows what extraordinary things you'll be able to accomplish in your lucid dreams!

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.